I’ve been browsing the stunning planners and stationery from Old English Co who currently have a World Stationery Day competition running. Their competition to win 4 stunning planners is open until 25th April 2018. Simply head over to their competition page and follow the simple instructions for a chance to win. Old English Co is a stationery and homeware brand creating beautiful, hand-lettered products.
Stunning Planners From Old English Co
Old English Co has this range of stunning planners (A5) available for just £11.95 each. These planners are available in pink & gold, grey & gold, off-white & copper and my favourite – black & pearlescent. These A5 planners are perfect for day to day use with an area for the date, da daily checklist on each inner page and a section for notes at the bottom.
These stunning planners from Old English Co are made using metallic foil on thick, 350gsm coloured card for the cover. The planner contains 380 pages made from 100gsm paper and all planners are printed in the UK. I love the layout of these planners, I run off of lists otherwise I can be quite forgetful.
My Old English Co Stationery Wishlist
With World Stationery day coming up and both Eva & myself loving stationery I decided to see what else the Old English Co have to offer in the stationery department. I was not disappointed, they have a fantastic range. Here are my 5 favourite products from Old English Co outside of the stunning planners they are currently giving away for their World Stationery Day competition!
- Brilliant Ideas Notepad – I love this little A6 notepad, perfect for jotting down blog post ideas!
2. Dreaming of unicorns A5 notebook – Eva loves unicorns and loves this notebook too. I’m sure plenty of people would love to add this to their stationery collection too.
3. Start somewhere A4 notebook – We all have to start somewhere and this notebook is a great reminder to get started!
4. You Rock A5 Wiro Notebook – This would be a perfect gift for my brother to note down song lyrics & guitar riffs!
5. Get Stuff Done Weekly Planner – Weekly planners are possibly the best thing I have discovered in the last year! They are great for having on your desk so you know your week’s schedule/plans at a glance.
Old English Co has some great products available and I could happily get carried away shopping on their site. With Eva by my side, we could easily end up with way too many notebooks, pins & planner amongst other things!
Do you love the stunning planners & stationery available from Old English Co? Have you entered their competition yet?
*All Images in this post are the property of Old English Co & have been used in for this post with consent.